Plasma is found everywhere around us – in the air, our bodies, around the planet and in outer space. Through the nano layers, this boundless energy is then converted to usable energy which can power appliances at home.
電漿氣能量存在於我們四周 - 在空氣裡 - 在身體裡，環繞整個地球與外太空- 透過奈米層，這種無邊無界，無限的能量，可將之取用，轉換成家庭用的電力 -(多棒!!~ 不像水力發電要看下不下雨; 不像核能發電會危險崩潰, 還萬年不衰; 也不像風力發電會有低頻噪音.....)
Just like bringing home a new puppy, we need to train the Magravs Power Unit to satisfy our energy needs, as well as to train ourselves to understand the system. This is not simply plug and play. It is plug and interplay – YOU are 1part of the whole connection! It is time for Humanity to reconnect with the energetic plasma world!
就像為家裡帶回一隻小狗, 我們需要訓練這台小小發電機, 為我們家裡的發電所用。當然也要訓練自己了解這個系統，這不僅是插頭與發電而已。他是插電與交流。注意~ 你也會成為整個發電系統的一部分喔~ 也該是時候了, 讓全體人類重新接上這個存在於我們四周，無所不在的氣場。
Therefore, it is crucial to nano-coat all wires in the household in a gradual and systematic manner through the Magravs Power Unit.
It is important to remember that once the Magravs Power Unit is connected and turned on, do not turn off or unplug the unit from that point onwards. It MUST keep running continuously in order for it to work effectively.
記住, 一旦這台磁引離子發電機，接上並打開後, 就不要再關掉或拔掉他的接控點。
Please read ALL the instructions below before connecting your Magravs Power Unit to your household socket. Exceeding the recommended loads at EACH stage during the conditioning period may cause the unit to be rendered inoperative and therefore fall outside the scope of manufacturer’s warranty.
This is to allow the Magravs Power Unit to send and receive power at the plasmatic nano-coated level, and not at the metal copper-matter level – remember, the key to Magravs technology is in the nano-coating of your household copper wires via the Magravs Power Unit;
Conditioning the Magravs Power Unit - Preparation
Included with your Magravs Power Unit is a Phase Meter. 找到如圖這樣的量表儀器
The phase meter is used to determine which plug of your household socket is connected to the "Live" or "hot" wire. 介面量表是用來決定你家裡的插座
1. Turn on the phase meter and touch each plug of the socket; 打開量表儀器觸碰每個插座
2. The plug in which the phase meter turns on its light permanently or flashes much more quickly than the other plug is where the live wire is located; 比起其他插座, 被量表儀器觸碰到, 會一直亮燈或閃得特別快的插座, 就是家裡主要線路的所在
3. Locate the side of the Magravs Power Unit plug marked "Live";
4. Connect the Magravs Power Unit plug correctly to match the "Live" plug of your household socket; 將插頭插入你剛測試家裡主要線路的插座
If the Magravs Power Unit is connected wrongly to the "Neutral" wire instead of "Live", there is a very high possibility of the unit being rendered inoperative and therefore fall outside the scope of manufacturer's warranty.
如果離子發電機連錯, 連到一般電路, 而非主要電路, 很可能整個機子, 就無法運轉. 就無法達到原廠所保證的功能.
Also, do keep in mind that any electrical devices that are plugged into the Magravs Power Unit henceforth must also be plugged in to match the "Live" plug on the unit itself.
還有記住任何電器, 插入離子發電機, 也要同時插入主要電路的插座
Day 1 – Day 3
Once you have connected your Magravs Power Unit to your household socket, turn on the switch on the socket and leave the Magravs Power Unit to condition itself to electricity in the household for 3 days (Day 1 – Day 3).
一旦你將離子發電機插入家用插座, 打開開關, 讓離子發電機自行調節家用電力, 熱身三天(第一天到第三天)
1. It is important that no load be connected to the Magravs Power Unit at this time. The Magravs Power Unit will be nano-coating the wires around the socket at this time and settling into its environment.
這三天確定還不能用這台發電機給予家裡各種電器電力, 只能讓他自行熱身. 離子發電機, 會自行在插座周圍, 與自有環境, 鍍上一層奈米的外膜.
2. Failure to follow this step may cause the unit to be rendered inoperative and therefore fall outside the scope of manufacturer's warranty.
沒有依循此步驟, 會讓發電機沒辦法運轉. 就無法有廠商所講的功能
Day 4 – Day 7
On Day 4, connect a small LED desk lamp, rated 20W or less, to the Magravs Power Unit and allow this to run continuously, 24 hours a day, for another 4 days (Day 4 – Day 7.)
第四天使用一台LED桌上檯燈20瓦電力或更少, 測試使用離子發電機發電, 就讓電力自己去運轉24小時, 連續四天, 也就是第四天到第七天.
1. It is important to note that resistive loads, such as but not limited to electric heaters, motors with carbon brushes, incandescent light bulbs and battery/cell phone/mobile chargers, should not be connected to the Magravs Power Unit;
要注意阻性負載, 像電暖器; 但不只. 另外像電機碳刷, 鹵素燈泡, 電池, 行動電話, 行動電源, 都先不要連到離子發電機
2. This is to allow the Magravs Power Unit to send and receive power at the plasmatic nano-coated level, and not at the metal copper-matter level – remember, the key to Magravs technology is in the nano-coating of your household copper wires via the Magravs Power Unit;
3. Exceeding the above recommendation at this stage may cause the unit to be rendered inoperative and therefore fall outside the scope of manufacturer’s warranty.
Day 8 – Day 10
On Day 8, it is time to gradually build up the non-resistive load on the Magravs Power Unit.
1. Add a small second load to your Magravs Power Unit, such as a table/stand fan, rated 80W or less;
2. Ensure that both the table fan AND LED desk lamp, total rating 100W or less, remain turned on and running continuously, 24 hours a day, from here on;
3. Allow this new combined load to run for another 3 days (Day 8 – Day 10); 繼續在開三天(第八天到第十天)
4. Exceeding the above recommendation at this stage may cause the unit to be rendered inoperative and therefore fall outside the scope of manufacturer’s warranty.
Day 11 – Day 17
On Day 11, add a small resistive load to the unit, such as a small electric jug (excluding immersion heaters), rated 500W or less. Electric heaters with built-in fans (fan-heaters, low-power hairdryers, etc.) would also work for this purpose as long as they are rated at 500W or less.
This is to gradually condition the now-nano-coating household electrical system to condense plasma into a narrow bandwidth of electron vibration for resistive loads.
1. On first run, allow the resistive load to run for 10 minutes 第一回合讓阻力負載跑十分鐘
2. Allow a break of 3-4 hours;休息三到四個小時
3. Then run the resistive load again for 10 minutes; 阻力負載再跑十分鐘
4. Gradually increase the run time of the resistive load:
a. Day 11 – 10-15 minutes runtime;
b. Increase by 5-10 minutes per day from Days 12-16;
c. Day 17 – no more than 60 minutes runtime;
5. This is done to gradually condition nano-coated electrical wires to accommodate the use of plasma energy by resistive loads;
6. Exceeding the above recommendation at this stage may cause the unit to be rendered inoperative and therefore fall outside the scope of manufacturer’s warranty. 這段時間，超過這樣的使用推薦，可能造成當機或超出廠商承諾的保證。
Day 18 – Day 21
From Days 18-21, the resistive load on the Magravs Power Unit may be gradually increased from 500W to its rated 2000W limit.
Appliances such as toaster ovens and heatguns may now be introduced to the Magravs Power Unit’s electrical system.
Non-resistive loads are not affected by this rating and theoretically is unlimited, although it is recommended to stay within your household electrical circuit rating (eg. 1800W at 15A (120V), 3600W at 15A (240V), etc.)
Plasma Products Service Centre離子發電機服務中心
在將機子送來維修時, 請在凱史基金會官方網站聯絡我們的客服, 描述以下基本資料
Dear Customer, thank you for buying the Magravs Power Unit (hereon described as "the unit.")
Please be informed that, for warranty claims, you can send the unit to us. Check the address on http://www.keshefoundation.org/magravs; in the event of a legitimate claim, we will repair and return the unit to you. Please be advised that you are responsible for shipping costs incurred in returning the
unit to us.
Before sending the unit, please contact our service center at http://support.keshefoundation.org/ specifying:
- Product name;
- Date of purchase;
- Description of defect reported;
- Address and telephone number.
We will then contact you to help resolve the issue.
Notes for delivery:
Package the faulty appliance carefully and include the following information:
- Product name;
- Date of purchase;
- Description of defect;
- Address and telephone number;
- Printout of your e-mail;
Attach the receipt or invoice for proof of validity.
Plasma Products Warranty離子發電機產品保證
- 權責依歸 - 凱史基金會，拒絕直接或間接由以下原因造成的損害。沒有依照操作手冊操（可上凱史基金會官方網站 http://www.keshefoundation.org/magravs查看） 作導致損害。
1) General rules
This warranty is intended as an addition to all other rights enjoyed by the product purchaser/ customer. It does not replace these rights and, specifically, in no way affects the customer's rights as established by European law.
2) Warranty duration and validity
The appliance is guaranteed by Keshe Foundation for a period of 12 months from date of purchase. This date must be proven by: invoice or receipt bearing date of sale, details identifying the appliance, type, model. Failure to produce the stated documents will invalidate the product warranty. This warranty includes the free replacement or repair of the device's parts the authorized Service Centre should prove to have defects in materials or workmanship.
3) Exclusions from warranty
This warranty excludes:
All damages arising as a result of negligent and/or careless use, repairs
carried out by unauthorized staff, careless transport and improper installation.
4) Limits of liability
Keshe Foundation declines all responsibility for any possible damage caused directly or indirectly to people or objects as a consequence of failure to comply with the provisions of the specific appliance 'Instruction manual' on http://www.keshefoundation.org/magravs
5)Expiry of warranty 有效使用期間的保證
Once the 12-month duration of this warranty has elapsed, all repairs will be at the customer's own expense.
保證期間是十二個月, 過了此期限, 維修費用為消費者負擔